This website ( restaurant-japonais-hokkaido.com ) is owned and operated by NEW HOKKAIDO (hereinafter Website). Your access to and use of this Website is contingent upon your acceptance of and compliance with the notices and disclaimers set forth below and elsewhere on the Website. By using the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted these notices.
All the information and contact details are listed below, in accordance with Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy:
- Company form:
- Capital social:
- RCS number:
- VAT number:
- The head office: 91 Rue Broca 75013 Paris (France)
- E-mail address:
- Phone number: 01 43 37 50 05
Webmaster : OKO [email protected]
Host : GOOGLE CLOUD FRANCE, 8 RUE DE LONDRES 75009 PARIS https://cloud.google.com/
For any question or request for information concerning the Website, the User can contact NEW HOKKAIDO name at the e-mail address or by sending a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt.
Processing of personal data and transfer to third parties
When using our site, some personal data is collected automatically from your device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.). The IP address currently used by your device, date, time, browser, operating system of your device and pages retrieved are collected. This is to ensure safety. data, to optimize our reach and improve our website. The processing of this personal data is carried out on the basis of Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1, letter f) of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). The protection of our website and the optimization of our services represent a legitimate interest on our part.
If you contact us (e.g. through a request to the contact details we have provided to you), we will only process the personal data that you have provided to us and which is necessary to process and respond to your request.
In order to carry out the data processing activities described in this Data Protection Statement, e.g. ex. For the hosting and maintenance of our website, we use service providers.
Provisions on personal data and retention period
Your personal data is provided on a voluntary basis. You are not legally required to provide us with your personal data. If you do not wish to provide us with your personal data, this has no consequence for you except that you cannot use our services. The personal data you provide to us via our website are only kept for the purpose for which they were entrusted to us. Different storage periods may also occur due to a legitimate interest of SAS OKO (e.g. to ensure data security and to prevent abuse). Personal data that we have to store due to legal or contractual retention obligations will be blocked.
To enforce your rights under the GDPR, including:
- the right to information about the processing of your personal data and the right to obtain a copy of your data (Article 15 of the TDPR);
- the right to correct erroneous data and the right to supplement incomplete data (Article 16 GDPR);
- the right to the deletion of your personal data and, in case of disclosure, our duty to inform the other parties responsible for the deletion request (Article 17 GDPR) ;
- the right to limit the processing of your personal data (Article 18 GDPR);
- the right to data portability, so that your personal data is delivered to you in a structured, established and machine-readable format, as well as the right to transfer your given to another responsible person without our intervention (Article 20 of the GDPR);
- the right to revoke an issued consent; the revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent prior to revocation (Article 7 GDPR); and
- the right to object to the processing of your data (Article 21 GDPR),
You can contact us at any time (contact details at the first point). You can also lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory body if you consider that the processing of data violates the provisions of the GDPR (Article 77 GDPR).